Get fronted for the cost of home improvement services with no interest — ever.
Compass Concierge is the hassle-free way to sell your home faster and for a higher price with services like staging, flooring, painting, and more.
Learn how Shelhee & David can help sell your home faster and for a higher price with Concierge.
|Shelhee Gal||David Elan|
|DRE #01721758||DRE #01000321|
Shelhee & David will help you determine which services can deliver the greatest return on your investment.
The entire process is designed for speed, so that work can begin — and your home can sell — as quickly as possible.
You’ll never have to worry about upfront costs or interest.
Shelhee & David will be by your side throughout the process, advising you along the way.
- Floor repair
- Carpet cleaning & replacement
- Cosmetic renovations
- Interior & exterior painting
- Roofing repair
- Moving & storage
- Pest control
- Custom closet work
- Electrical work
- Seller-side inspections & evaluations
- Kitchen improvements
- Bathroom improvements
- Pool & tennis court services
- Water heating & plumbing repair
- Sewer lateral inspection & remediation
- More than 100 other home improvement servcies
The percentage of homebuyers willing to pay more for hardwood floors
The potential return of every $100 you invest in staging your home
The percentage of sellers' agents who say staging decreases a property's time on market
How it works
- You and us work together to decide which services can increase your home’s value the most and set an estimated budget for the work.
- When you’re ready to start, your we will be by your side as you engage vendors and commission work.
- Once the transformation is complete, your home will go on the market.
- You’ll pay for the services when one of the following happens — your home sells, you terminate your listing agreement with Compass, or 12 months pass from your Concierge start date.
Curious how Compass Concierge Can
Transform Your Sale?
See what a difference this program makes for yourself right here.
Your questions, answered
Are there any services not covered by the program?
Our goal is for Concierge to help as many clients as possible. The program is intentionally flexible; we’ve developed Concierge to be used with most vendors for your convenience.
When do I have to pay for the services?
You’ll pay once one of the following happens (whichever occurs first): – Your home sells – You terminate your listing agreement with Compass – 12 months pass from your Concierge start date
How can I participate in the program?
Easy! Call your Compass agent today to find out how to participate. Not yet working with one? Use the form to get started.
Concierge Capital loans are provided by Notable Finance, LLC, NMLS# 1824748 and are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license. Loan eligibility is not guaranteed and all loans are subject to credit approval and underwriting by Notable. Compass is not a lender and is not providing loans as part of the Compass Concierge program.
Shelhee & David
Inquire About A Property, Or How We Can Help Sell Your Current Home